Monday, February 13, 2006

Dedicated To "Veterans"

Tom Chelston - Young Vet, Navy/Marine Medic, of Tom Songs

Has a New Song and Flash Video Up Dedicated To His Fellow Vets
Click HERE to view or download "Veteran" an American Song with Pictures (WMV 7.74 MB)



Click the pic to see the lyrics for "Veteran"




From Toms New Veterans Page:

Our Veterans Deserve America's "Unconditional Support"

I have been learning more and more about the challenges facing my fellow Veterans and I plan to expand this page as time permits.

Bottom Line:

They made a promise to protect all 300 million of us while we go about our freedom.

We owe them their health and security for covering our asses. Period!

Our Veterans are being squeezed out of their benefits and having personally visited dozens of VA Hospitals, the infrastructure is FRAGILE at best. I plan to devote more attention to this crisis and I thank you in advance for visiting the websites listed near the bottom of this page. I just completed a new song "Veteran" and I invite you to listen and share the song in support of our Veterans, our Heroes.

No comments: