Friday, September 29, 2006

The Long Walk Home: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Sgt. Patrick Campbell @ Briefing on PTSD


12-minute highlight version of PTSD event


Garett Reppenhagen, Veterans for America


The above are only portions of the whole of The Long Walk Home: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA) held a Congressional briefing on the issue of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Raw Story has an article on the issue and the event — we’ve got the Full Video of the event.

I have the Full Video Feed posted three posts down from this one, or you can just click HERE to go directly to that posting.

1 comment:

Marty said...

James,

Thanks for all you do to bring awareness of PTSD. My friend's son just returned from an eleven month tour in Iraq. She said "he's all messed up".

My son is on his second tour of duty in Iraq. First time from Apr 03-July 04. He's been there now since Dec 05. I don't hear much from him this time around. I think he's ok, but won't know until he returns.

I put this up on my blog with a hat tip to you.

Thanks again for everything.