Sunday, April 27, 2008

Request for Information

On another Investigation spearheaded by

Melissa W. Kasnitz
Managing Attorney
Disability Rights Advocates


Melissa sent me an e-mail, part of which is:

Disability Rights Advocates is working up a new investigation regarding the physical facilities and accessible medical equipment at VA hospitals.


Though I'm a 'Nam Vet I'm not a disabled Vet. As I sent back that info to Melissa telling her I'd search out others who would be able to give handson help to her.

Melissa is one of the Attorneys who were heavily involved in working up the Class Action Lawsuit now in Trial on the Veterans Care Issue in California that has been posted about on these boards.

You can go through their website: Disability Rights Advocates, to contact her and the other Attorneys, if you do it might be wise to make your contact Attn: Melissa Kasnitz in the subject line to be sure it gets to her.

No comments: