Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PHONY MARINE, “AIRPORT SPITTER” VICTIM

“DARLING” OF RIGHT WING GROUPS


“COLONEL” MIKE HAMILTON CHARGED WITH BENEFITS FRAUD AND MORE, MUCH MORE…
“How many stories were there of returning veterans killing “hippies” in Airports? “None” you say? This means, of course, that Vietnam veterans were all cowards, “candyass” whiners who, when confronted, ran and cried. That’s not how I remember it, though I do remember Sylvester Stallone telling it that way in a movie. I can see poor “John Rambo” crying his little pink eyes out. Worse than that, for 40 years I have heard dozens of “veterans” telling me about having to flee airports, gangs of hippies chasing them, saliva flowing everywhere.” {read rest


That Gordon's good when he goes on a very righteous rant on the reality of fact!!

No comments: