Just one of the, oh so many, issues of finally recognizing from War Theaters and Veterans of, by the Sec. Shinseki Veterans Administration, continuing under Sec. McDonald, and with needed help from this Executive Administration and Cabinet. Decades long under funded VA budgets, especially during and long after our wars, from Congress and brushed aside in previous Executive Administrations, what the Country choose to ignore or out right deny, and that's just PTS, from our previous decades and wars of!! Adding this long battle of Veterans C-123 Vets Could Win Changes On Agent Orange Exposure Soon, will Congress, they control the purse strings and obligations, and the Country represented go along with, especially of conservative ideologies, or will that battle continue as the brothers die off along with some of their children continue suffering from, as budgets continue being obstructed!
1. Agent Orange was a herbicide and defoliant used in Vietnam read more>>>
2. Any Veteran who served anywhere in Vietnam during the war is presumed to have been exposed to Agent Orange. read more>>>
3. VA has linked several diseases and health conditions to Agent Orange exposure. read more>>>
4. Veterans who want to be considered for disability compensation must file a claim. read more>>>
5. VA offers health care benefits for Veterans who may have been exposed to Agent Orange and other herbicides during military service. read more>>>
6. Participating in an Agent Orange Registry health exam helps you, other Veterans and VA. read more>>>
7. VA recognizes and offers support for the children of Veterans affected by Agent Orange who have birth defects. read more>>>
8. Vietnam Veterans are not the only Veterans who may have been exposed to Agent Orange. read more>>>
9. VA continues to conduct research on the long-term health effects of Agent Orange in order to better care for all Veterans. read more>>>
10. VA contracts with an independent, non-governmental organization to review the scientific and medical information on the health effects of Agent Orange. read more about each>>>
The Country served has 'failed' to build their Responsibility to those who served and serve them, thus creating the often repeated and expanded costly problems within of which it's representatives hold repeated, for the media and personal political points, hearings and don't fulfill their charged employment duties, instead attacking the VA personal as they continue obstructing the needed costs to actually fix developed problems!! The devastating effects on Test Vets and from PTS, Agent Orange, Homelessness, more recent the Desert Storm troops Gulf War Illnesses, Gulf War Exposures with the very recent affects from In-Theater Burn Pits and oh so so much more! Tens of Thousands of Veterans' that have been long ignored and maligned by previous VA's and the whole Country and through their Representatives including previous Executive Administrations. Let the Veterans fight the Homefront battles for what the Country promises and die off, out of sight out of mind! Conservatives, especially extremists, ideology is to privatize, the Peoples Responsibility, for corporate profit the VA and all of Government!